Who doesn’t love to get their nails done? The various acts of shaping the nails and massaging the hands put forth a sort of relaxation. While going to the parlor or a salon for getting a good manicure session is a flexible option for some, but some might rather sit at home and get the work done more naturally. Home remedies for manicure are various and one can totally depend on some natural products to get the manicure done. The biggest advantage of doing this procedure at home is that one doesn’t only save much money but at the same time, it is fully organic and natural. Therefore, opting for a manicure at home naturally is really a good step to not just relax the body but feel fresh as well, see more.
What are the Various Essential Ingredients that are Required for Doing the Manicure at Home?
A manicure can be of various types and so the ingredients differ accordingly. Some of the most common manicures and their ingredients are as follows:
● Tan Removal Manicure-
For this manicure, the entire hands get massaged and there is scrubbing as well so that the tan gets removed easily. This method has some natural ingredients like-
o Raw papaya
All these ingredients have a good quality of vitamins and minerals in it and papaya is a good tan removal agent that helps to make the skin soft and smooth. Honey brings a natural shine to the hands and nails and therefore, this manicure is totally worth a try.
● The Plain Manicure-
This manicure consists of simply trimming the nails and massaging the hands with the following ingredients-
o Raw banana
Banana boosts the collagen production of the hands and makes the hands smooth. After trimming the nails, one can rub honey on them to massage the nails so that the shine is retained.
What is the Step by Step Procedures for Getting the Manicured Done?
There are a few steps that must be followed to do a perfect manicure at home naturally. Some of the steps are thus described:
● Soak the hands in warm water for at least 10 minutes. The water must contain some salt in it so that the hands get removed of the dirt.
● After that, scrubbing is essential to remove the dead cells. One can use a natural homemade scrub of papaya and honey to get it done.
● After scrubbing, one must wash the hands and trim the nails. One can shape the nails as required.
● Massaging is very crucial as the cells get boosted. Therefore, using any essential oil to massage the fingers and the hands is a good way to moisturize.
● One can apply a good coat of nail polish after the massaging has been done.
Doing a manicure at home requires a minimum time of 30 minutes. The overall procedure is very comfortable and makes the hands look clean and fresh and smooth as well.